Free Media License Agreement
All free images provided on Book Brush come from Pixabay. Please refer to the Pixabay License for full and up-to-date information.
Below is a summary
What is allowed with free images
- ✓ All content can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use. This applied to print and digital, except in the cases mentioned in “What is not allowed with free images”
- ✓ Giving credit to the author of the image is not necessary but is always appreciated by the author. Book Brush will provide the author’s name and source
- ✓ You can make modifications to the free images, in fact, we encourage it.
What is not allowed with free images
- ✕ Don’t redistribute or sell free media on stock or wallpaper platforms
- ✕ Don’t sell unaltered copies of a free media. e.g. sell an exact copy of a stock photo on print material, t-shirts, etc.
- ✕ Don’t portray identifiable people in a bad light or in a way that is offensive. More information on Model Release here
- ✕ Don’t use media with identifiable brands to create a misleading association with a product or service or in a way that is offensive